Team Lead - Call Center
Slingshot is one of the best Utah start-ups, and we've been recognized by Inc Magazine as one of America's fastest growing companies (#146!!!). We have our HQ in Orem, Utah, with representatives working from their homes across the state. Slingshot believes in a world where conversations matter, where technology enhances human interaction instead of replacing it, and where people can effortlessly connect with service providers that help home feel like home.
**This is an in office position. Only applicants living in the state of Utah will be accepted.**
Work in Orem with Slingshot:
About The Role:
We are actively seeking a motivated, energetic Call Center Team Lead to join our growing team! In this hands-on position, you will be directly responsible for the success of team members to ensure top notch customer service is consistently delivered and quality standards are maintained. You will collaborate daily with the Call Center Director on development opportunities and strategies to maximize operational efficiency. If you thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment and are looking for a dynamic role with opportunity for professional growth, we want to speak with you!
What You'll Do:
- Work on location at the call center in Orem, Utah with a group of agents to improve their skills and progress in a fast growing start up on company
- Develop and enhance staff knowledge and effectiveness by providing on-going guidance, mentoring, real- time feedback, and motivation
- Ensure all calls are handled by staff within agreed upon time scales and in a professional manner
- Maintain an active presence on the Call Center floor and perform live monitoring
- Provide timely feedback to staff and assist with calls as neededMinimize discrepancies and overcoming of objections through effective coaching, support, supplemental training
- Cultivate a high energy, results-driven, team environment
What You've Got:
- Minimum 1 year of continuous Call Center Lead Experience. *Required*
- A knack for speaking with people who have diverse backgrounds, and different world views
- Awesome verbal and written communication skills
- A meticulous attention to detail
- An upbeat and eager attitude; ready to get your boots dirty at a fast pace startup environment
- A habit of meeting or exceeding goals
- Passion for being better tomorrow, than you were today
What You’ll Get:
- A generous PTO allotment gives you the time to build the underground crime empire you’ve always dreamed of
- Hang-gliding accident? Flesh-eating bacteria? We've got a Health Care plan for that
- We’ll help you prepare for your future like a squirrel caching acorns with a matching 401(k)
- You may not be the Pewter City Gym Leader, but we'll hook you up with a Gym Membership anyway!
Curious About The Status of Your Application?
Did we get your resume? Did you accidentally type a 5 instead of a 6 on your phone number? Are you just too excited and can't wait to get things started?!
This email does not accept applications, it is meant to answer questions about the status of your previously submitted application; feel free to ask our Recruiter here [email protected]